General Terms and Conditions
Subscription terms for the Complete Corporate Coaching Toolkit documents.
Before using the toolkit documents, you must acknowledge having read the general terms and conditions and accept them.
1. Your registration and subscription allow you to:
- Download and use the tools in coaching sessions with your clients, for self-coaching or coaching your team members.
- Professional coaches can insert their company name/logo into the header of the tools, whilst keeping the book’s copyright name in the left-hand footer.
2. Your registration and subscription do not allow you to:
- Resell, give-away or market the tools as your own or in the name of the company where you work.
- The copyright laws of the tools as stated in the book The Complete Corporate Coaching Toolkit must at all times be respected and adhered to.
- Remove the book’s copyright in the left-handed footer.
- Give away the tools from our toolkit or make them available online as a free resource. This includes but is not limited to; making the tools from our toolkit available on your website or any other website or application, even in a private members’ area of your website, posting the tools from our toolkit on social media, using the tools from our toolkit as a giveaway in your newsletters or with newsletter sign-up, using the tools from our toolkit as a bonus or gift in a blog post, product or other marketing project and including the tools from our toolkit in a page of free resources for your clients or friends.
3. If you choose to use our tools:
- You agree that these materials are the sole property of CoachDynamix S.A., and are protected by trademark and copyright laws.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge the purpose for which our products are intended.
- We do not accept or undertake any liability to you in connection with the use of those tools.
- You agree that any liability we may be found to have at law shall be limited to the cost of the tools you have purchased.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any cost, liability, expense, claim or loss which we may suffer as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or anyone for whom you are at law responsible.